Why a Jack Plate?
A jack plate will compensate for a long shaft engine!
- Made of high strength polished Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Offers 4 inches of adjustable Vertical movement
- 6 inches of setback
- Weighs 20 lbs
- 150 Maximum Horsepower
Jack Plates for Long Shaft Engines
Jack Plates are the perfect solution for long shaft engines with a short shaft transom! The engine side holes of the Jack Plate are drilled 1.500 inches higher than the transom side. Combined with the 4 inches of adjustable vertical lift, you can obtain 5.500 inches at a maximum height to raise your long shaft engine and make it workable on a short shaft transom boat!
Pre-drilled Hole Dimensions
If your holes do not match the pre-drilled hole configuration, you can drill into the aluminum plate. Here are the dimensions of the pre-drilled holes:
- Pre-drilled holes for 1/2” stainless hardware
- 12 7/8” across the top two holes from center to center
- 9 7/8” across the bottom two holes from center to center
- 8” of vertical distance between the top holes and bottom mounting holes
The Fiberfly Outboard Jack Plate JPL4000 is designed for boats with a maximum horsepower of 150. It is suitable for various boat equipment and provides improved performance for your outboard motor.